Take advantage of a complimentary cruise shuttle when using the new location at 710 Mullet Road, for your cruise from Port Canaveral. One way rentals are free within the state of Florida so it is easy to collect your car at an airport and then drop it off here or vice versa. The opening hours at this location are 07.30 – 17.30 seven days a week.
Port Canaveral Tips
A regular traveller through the port has provided the following general tips:
- All Port Canaveral depots are small, desperately busy on embarkation/disembarkation days.
- Business is magnified for Alamo/National/Enterprise customers as the location is shared.
- All depots have limited facilities. Therefore the vehicles can come with limited fuel and are not the cleanest of vehicles.
- No fast check in or vehicle choice, just old-fashioned documentation, licence & credit card in return for keys.
- It is well worth dropping the family off with the luggage first. Have two copies of the boarding form and driver takes his passport. Then the family can at least wait inside the air conditioned terminal for the driver to return.
- On return, let the driver hop off the shuttle bus first (without luggage), so he can get straight to the line.
Cruise guests often have quite a bit of luggage, so you may want to have a look at our vehicle guide to make sure you choose the right car for your trip. Fleetguide